Work at one of the nation’s leading legal services organizations who partners with 90% of the Fortune 500 across the globe.
This opportunity is located in downtown Chicago. If you are a highly motivated and outgoing individual who wants to hunt and close new sales opportunities with large companies and law firms then this is the opportunity for you.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Conduct research of the legal industry and law firms and clients with defined account list.
- Maximize revenue growth in assigned territory including meeting or exceeding quota levels.
- Serve as first point of contact for all customer requirements and request.
- Prospect via phone e-mail or other medium; face-to-face sales calls, follow-up letters and emails; integration with clients and prospects at industry events.
- Prepare for and deliver presentations to current prospective client groups.
- Maintain good record keeping including construction project awards, CRM or account management; Knowledge of sales force automation software is a plus.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
- Travel within territory + outside of territory >10%
The compensation for this position is a combination of a base pay component plus commission and a successful candidate will earn $140,000 -$155,000.
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS
- B.S. or B.A. preferred.
- A minimum of five years of B2B prospecting and closing experience in the technology services or legal industry.
- Legal experience a plus.
- Proven track record of consistent and exceptional achievement in sales to senior level executives.
- Effective client solution and new client acquisition competencies.
- Well-developed administrative and territory management skills.
- A passion and aptitude for consultative selling.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Hunter mentality
- Success Pattern / High Achiever
- Self-disciplined / Sense of Urgency
- Positive outlook and attitude
- Industry knowledge