4822 Madison Yards Way
8th Floor N Tower
Madison, WI 53705
3 year Contract with State of Wisconsin
Writes a variety of technical articles, reports, brochures, and/or manuals for documentation for a wide range of uses. May be responsible for coordinating the display of graphics and the production of the document. Technical Writer capabilities with 4+ years of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
This position will be in the Office of Strategic Health Policy. The specific tasks we have identified for this position include:
1. Drafting member and health plan educational materials related to the Board’s employer usage initiative;
2. Drafting informational materials on the Wisconsin Public Employers (WPE) to support the Board’s initiative to improve the performance of the WPE;
3. Drafting improvements to the certificates of coverage to help members better understand their coverage;
4. Draft member educational materials to explain the implementation of Benefits Mentor;
5. Draft member educational materials to assist with member understanding of the new WebMD portal; and
6. Assist with drafting of materials for the Medicare member surveys.
This position will also help with drafting of routine materials such as the Group Insurance Board (GIB) Annual report, What’s New following each GIB meeting, and the weekly all plan message.
Senior Resource Specialist
622 Georges Road, Suite 102, North Brunswick NJ 08902
firstname.lastname@example.org | Work: 732-399-9414 Ext 132