Please share me your resume rajesh.j(at)krgtech(dot)com, I'll get in touch with you to discuss
Functional Safety Engineer- Novi, MI
- System Development ADAS Pre-development(feature, function concepts) experience
- Autonomous & ADAS Feature Development
- Standards driven systems engineering development: ISO26262 part 3(HARA,FSC) experience is a must. ISO21448(SOTIF), ISO21434(CySec), ISO15288(sys engg), ISO26262 part 4 &part 6 experience beneficial
- Tools experience: SystemWeaver, CodeBeamer,Medini Analyze,IQ-RM, MagicDraw
- Experience with HARA,FTA, FMEA at concept phase is a must. Experience with STPA is beneficial
- Experience in development of partial automation (SAE L2+) safety concepts such as ODD limitation, driver engagement is a major plus.
- Experience with use case development, scenario refinement, requirement decomposition, functional architecture development is expected
- Knowledge of modern systems engineering techniques, tools and processes. Model based systems engineering experience is beneficial. Expected to have experience developing unambiguous, implementable functional & functional safety requirements
- Experience performing safety evaluation of public road usage of test vehicles is a nice to have
- Soft skills: excellent oral and written communication skills required to balance multiple stakeholder needs, ability to deal effectively with ambiguity and complexity, communicate highly technical information in an easily.
Thanks & Regards
KRG Technologies Inc.
Desk : 661-438-3725| www.krgtech.com