Pls share profiles for Java Solutions Architect- role.
Pls share profiles for Solutions Architect role.
Key Skills: Java Solution Architect, Development, validating and worked with Automation & Manual testing team
Location - Chicago, IL
The Solution Architect must be technically sound and have experience working on different technologies such as the Mainframe, MQ Series, Dot Net, Java, Oracle and other related technologies. He will be required to understand the current technical landscape, the End to End application flows, the integration between the applications and the technical aspects of the various applications. He will then need to direct the various application testing teams to determine the test environment and test data requirements, the test data availability, etc.
- Seasoned Architect with a minimum experience of 12 year or more, who can lead the architecture discussions, deep drive sessions with Application architects and work on environment and data design to come up with solutions.
- Must analyze the existing systems to ensure the end to end connectivity of the applications which offer adequate security and are effectively meeting the needs of the program.
- Must utilize his/her experience to analyze the systems’ needs, recommend alternative technologies or improvements to enhance information systems to support organizational goals. These recommendations must be presented clearly and understandably to Enterprise Architect team.
- Analyze business requirements to identify the scope of the automation, Understand the environment connectivity and data flow across all systems in given program and help team to provide the support as needed in each sprint to complete the end to end testing.
- Must lead the design and review processes for new systems. Develop and document the proposed technical design for the integration and implementation of any new program across the IT department.
- Must create detailed plans for the integration of new systems architecture into existing infrastructure and other applications.
- Coordinate with all areas of the organization to see that the system is working as optimally as it should
- Must prepare the status report and plan to share with higher management.
- After a new system has been integrated, Architect must participate in evaluating the success of the project, identifying best practices and lessons learned; provide feedback to leadership and incorporate this information into future integration plans.
- Experience with RDMSs (relational database management systems) like Microsoft SQL Server, NoSQL, data visualization and data migration.
- Experience with Cloud Computing, Mainframe/Java exposure is a plus.
- Be fully up to date and proactive around ensuring working knowledge of latest testing methodologies, tools, standards and industry best practices
- Ownership of core policies, processes and standards including the development and maintenance of appropriate controls in order to identify and mitigate internal issues and/or risks
- Significant experience with Continuous Integration tools and industry best practices
- Leading the strategic direction of the environment team, across multiple projects and programs, in the disciplines of environment and data.
- Driving and coordinating the deployment of software and hardware changes whilst ensuring the consistency and availability of environments to support the existing project portfolio
- Possess a wealth of experience in Environment and Data Management, ideally leading through periods of large-scale transformation
Experience in both automated and manual testing techniques and well as Functional and Non-Functional testing.