Solutions Architect | Chicago IL
• Working in conjunction with Infrastructure, Dev Ops and Engineering groups to drive the strategy for our Azure environment to provide a stable, enterprise-class public cloud infrastructure.
• Design highly-available, redundant, public cloud architectures, utilizing IaaS and PaaS, for large scale, mission critical applications and high-transaction workloads; discuss infrastructure and delivery principles in the Cloud and On-Premise.
• Understand challenges of large scale cloud deployment and upgrades as well as resource allocation.
• Understand DevOps principals and work with the team to implement automation and continuous integration.
• Design and innovate technologies and solutions for effective resource allocation, automated application deployment and zero downtime upgrades and maintenance.
• Design scalable solutions for managing core infrastructure maintenance, including backups, updates, anti-virus/malware etc.
• Build the strategy for, and oversee the implementation of, a comprehensive service and performance monitoring and log aggregation system.
• Knowledge of FHIR standards.
• Has created/consumed APIs that follow FHIR standards.
• Has experience building systems for integrations with 3rd parties using FHIR standard.
• Preferably has experience with Azure FHIR server.
• 10+ years’ experience designing and leading architectural efforts for infrastructure, web and SaaS applications.
• Deep expertise on Azure with preferred knowledge of competing platforms (AWS, Google etc.).
• Technical experience in data center operations support in large enterprise networks including the implementation and support of private and hybrid cloud computing environments.
• Experience with infrastructure/cloud migrations, infrastructure disaster recovery planning and implementation.
• Deep experience with Microsoft Server technology, including SQL Server, IIS, and Active Directory.
• Knowledge of how to stand up Continuity of Operations environment and build out a Network Operations Center (NOC) and Security Operations Center (SOC).
• Excellent communication and customer support skills; interactive engagement and partnering with customers, understanding their requirements, offering optimum solutions, providing detailed product presentations to mid-level to upper management.
• Seasoned leadership experience: Applying the nuances of influencing based on the situation, knowing when to push and when to ease, driving through designs, ideas, and roadmaps.