Urgently looking for :
Job Title- Application Developer (Talend big Data)
Job Location- Chicago IL
Job Duration- 6 months
- Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Using "Talend Big Data Platform" preferably 7.x on AWS Using Talend to create Spark Java code and running on AWS EMR.
- With processing large deep nested XML and json files.
- Agile knowledge is must and knowledge on AWS technologies, primarily S3, RedShift, EMR etc.
- Experience to Big data(Spark/Python/Hive/Oozie) technologies is preferred.
- Knowledge and experience of working on SQL Queries and database scripting (procedures, functions, jobs, physical data model creation) is must.
- Migration project experience will be preferred.
- With migrating large enterprise data projects from on-prem to AWS.
- Work with business users to define and understand business requirements related to changes and enhancements of existing enterprise data warehouse.
- Understand existing ETL tool business logic / rules, data sources and convert same ETL jobs to Talend arch and resolve production issues with
Main duties/responsibilities and any tools/technology needed for this role:
Talend Big data developer, with Talend 7.2 experience
• No industry experience needed for this role .
• Primary Skill Set for this role: Talend Bigdata developer
• “must-have” skills for this role: Talend and linux
• 5 Years of experience required for each skill.
• “nice-to-have” skills : AWS Cloud experience.
Additional Job Details :
1 - Apache Spark (P1 - Beginner)
2 - AWS Redshift (P1 - Beginner)
3 - Hadoop (P1 - Beginner)
4 - Java Enterprise Edition (P1 - Beginner)
5 - Python Programming Language (P1 - Beginner)
Please share updated resume on firstname.lastname@example.org