West Chester, PA
Contract Duration: 4-36 months
Salary: NA $1.00
- Excellent employment opportunity for an Industrial Engineer in the West Chester, OH area.
- Accountable for establishing tracking mechanisms for KPIs that will increase throughput in the Process Execution Team.
- Measuring KPIs (OEE, schedule adherence, variances, etc.) and driving improvement plans across all shifts/lines
- Establish OEE tracking system and implement appropriate visual management
- Drive line balancing, including time studies, etc.
- Establish Poka-yoke standards and drive implementation in the most valuable areas (based on problem solving)
- Drive document simplification in preparation of eBR
- Develop tools for tracking budget performance and optimize budget development
- Partner with Supply Chain and OpEx teams
- Performs Genba walks on a daily basis ensuring actions are recorded for KPI improvements and coaching is provided to area operators.
- Ability to articulate an understanding of the company Supply System (Lean House) and Lean Thinking Model Principles.
- Ensures company global problem-solving triangle is used.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 3 or more years of experience in a manufacturing or operations-based field/industry involving a fast-paced, customer-oriented environment
- Experience coaching and influencing others to drive performance
- Display of Leadership capabilities that support customer focus, integration of diverse views, ability to make decisions under pressure, and develop an objective view of other’s capability to provide coaching and feedback in the moment and continually develop his/herself
- Lean/Six Sigma experience
- An Industrial Engineer with strong Lean Manufacturing Experience
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Strong knowledge of GMP
- This could also be a good opportunity for someone coming out of school with an Engineering Degree and some relative work experience.
- Flexibility to adjust shift schedule to support 24/7 operations
- Pharmaceutical Industry experience
- Lean/Six Sigma certification
- Knowledgeable in change management
- Experience coaching others to enhance performance