We need each one of the Manual QA analysts for the following term.Please let me know if you have local NY/NJ candidate who has Banking background.
1. 2021/02 to 2021/04 (3 months)
2. 2021/01 to 2021/07 (7 months)
Location in Manhattan NYC (Remote job)
The hireling manager is NOT looking for a Lead experienced candidate.
Needs Hands-on Manual test skills and strong document experience.
Job Description: QA Analyst Consultant
A motivated QA Analyst who will be performing Quality Assurance Testing activities to ensure software quality and data integrity in our in-house as well as third-party applications.
Work Experience Skills:
5+ years’ experience as a Quality Assurance analyst.
· Static Testing of requirement documents such as BRD, FSD and Data Mapping Document for completeness, consistency and testability.
· Identifying the Testing Scope and designing Functional (GUI), Non-functional (SQL, ETL) and Roles/Permissions Security test cases.
· Independently preparing the QA Test Environment, including but not limited to activities such as database restore/backup and deployment of application builds such as executable files, database objects and configurations files.
· Dynamic Testing by executing the Test Cases, Retesting and Regression Testing.
· Creating effective Bug Reports, communicating and ensuring bugs get fixed in a timely manner.
· Ensuring Requirement Coverage by creating linkages between test cases and requirements.
· Documenting and maintaining QA artifacts such as Test Cases, Test Queries, Test Data and Test Evidence.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
· Ability to convert Business and Functional Requirements into Test Scenarios and Test Cases.
· Ability to convert Roles/Permissions Matrix and Business Process Workflows into Test Cases.
· Ability to convert Data Mapping Document into SQL Queries to validate data transformations from source to target during ETL (Extract Transform Load) process.
· Experience in both sequential (Waterfall) and iterative (Agile) project management methodologies.
· Working knowledge in ALM/QC Team Collaboration Tool.
· Strong knowledge of Software Development and Testing Life Cycles (SDLC, STLC).
· Experienced in SQL Server Management Studio.
· Excellent Analytical and Communication skills.
· Minimum 5 years of experience performing both functional and non-functional testing tasks.
· Experience in financial industry
· TFS, Linux, PuTTY, WinSCP
· Data Warehouse, IBM Data Stage, Netezza
· UFT, VBScript, Selenium, Python
A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience