Deliver support to customers around Client sites within onsite IT environments. This includes provisioning and decommissioning systems, managing asset inventory, coordinating unique customer needs as it pertains to data center operations and IT services.
This position will interact on a consistent basis with: Users of assigned physical and virtual systems including compute, network, and storage. Both internal and external, facilities, contractors and vendors.
- Field incoming problem tickets from end users to resolve server provisioning and decommissioning and asset
- Record, track, and document the problem-solving process, including all successful and unsuccessful
decisions made, and actions taken, through to final resolution.
- Assist with research into backup and disaster recovery products and services in support of growing services.
- Data center capacity planning.
- Assist in creating documentation and evangelizing of services trainings in the form of Help Article, How-To
- Develop, test and implement technical solutions.
- Modify and maintain Data Center Infrastructure Manager (DCIM) application.
- Prepare technical, operational and user related documentation in support of data center operations process d
- Coordinate with customers for IT service delivery needs.
- Plan and continuously improve service delivery process and procedures.
- Will develop business continuity and disaster recovery plans based off customer needs.
- Develop relationships with IT service delivery customers.
- Create and analyze KPI metrics to ensure key business objectives are being met.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- This position is looking for the following skills:
- Hands-on knowledge of mission critical environments, compute/network/storage technologies and service
- Proven experience with troubleshooting principles, methodologies, and issue resolution techniques
- Knowledge of enterprise IT services.
- Ability to develop and interpret technical documentation for training and end user procedures
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language
- Very strong customer service orientation
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal skills
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Ability to develop and interpret metrics and
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, power tools, and to handle other
computer components; lifting and transporting of moderately heavy objects (50lbs.), such as computers and
|Hands-on knowledge of mission critical environments, compute/network/storage technologies and service delivery elements.
|Proven experience with troubleshooting principles, methodologies, and issue resolution techniques
|Ability to develop and interpret technical documentation for training and end user procedures
|Knowledge of enterprise IT services.
|Experience installing and configuring IT systems.