Job Title: Data Analyst
Location: Fully Remote
Duration: 12+ Months
Visa: USC, GC, H1B and EAD
Contract Type: W2
- Understand Big Data Concepts including Data Lakes, Data Warehouses, Data Marts, Analytical Marts, Feature Marts.
- Be familiar with Public Cloud platforms concepts (Azure, AWS, Google), with Azure experience preferred
- Be proficient in SQL and be able to construct SQL queries for data analysis
- Experience in the use Data modeling tools like Erwin and how to reverse engineer data using Erwin
- Be able to review and understand Conceptual, Logical and Physical data models
- Be able to construct data element source to target mappings (STMs) as part of requirements
- Experience working on cross functional Agile Teams
- Agile requirements experience – be able to construct a product backlog, write Epics, Features, User stories, assist in leading Scrum practices.
- Be able to facilitate and elicit business and technical requirements definition discussions with business and technical stakeholders
- Collaborate with members of the development team and project managers to deliver solutions that surpass client expectations.
- Strong analytic skills related to working with both structured and unstructured datasets.
- Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to assist with identifying and solving data-related requirements
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Experience with DBVisualizer data analysis tool
- Experience with Aginity Pro
- Experience with AB Initio EME data analysis tool
- Experience with Collibra Data Governance too
- Experience working with Snowflake big data platform and analytics
- Experience with Microsoft Power BI for building reports and data visualizations
- Leverage analytics tools to provide actionable insights on key business performance metrics.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide reports
- Ability to build data visualizations and dashboards to communicate data discoveries, performance, and quality.
Profile of Success
- Utilize BS/BA degree or equivalent work experience combined with 6-8 years of experience in Data.
- Big Data, EDW, Data Analysis, BI Reporting, and Triaging experience
- Desire to gain or use extra-curricular certifications as part of ongoing professional growth.
- Desire to learn Private Cloud and Hybrid cloud configuration, patterns, and practices.