Location Carlsbad CA (Remote till COVID-19)
Duration: 6-9 Months
Consultant's should work on our W2
* Design, develop, test, deploy, support, enhance data integration solutions seamlessly to connect and integrate Client's enterprise systems in our Enterprise Data Platform.
* Innovate for data integration in Apache Spark-based Platform to ensure the technology solutions leverage cutting edge integration capabilities.
* Facilitate requirements gathering and process mapping workshops, review business/functional requirement documents, author technical design documents, testing plans and scripts.
* Assist with implementing standard operating procedures, facilitate review sessions with functional owners and end-user representatives, and leverage technical knowledge and expertise to drive improvements.
* 4+ years working experience in data integration and pipeline development.
* BS degree in CS, CE or EE.
* 2+ years of Experience with AWS Cloud on data integration with Apache Spark, EMR, Glue, Kafka, Kinesis, and Lambda in S3, Redshift, RDS, MongoDB/DynamoDB ecosystems
* Strong real-life experience in python development especially in pySpark in AWS Cloud environment.
* Design, develop test, deploy, maintain and improve data integration pipeline.
* Experience in Python and common python libraries.
* Strong analytical experience with database in writing complex queries, query optimization, debugging, user defined functions, views, indexes etc.
* Strong experience with source control systems such as Git, Bitbucket, and Jenkins build and continuous integration tools.
* Databricks or Apache Spark Experience is a plus.
* Highly self-driven, execution-focused, with a willingness to do "what it takes” to deliver results as you will be expected to rapidly cover a considerable amount of demands on data integration
* Understanding of development methodology and actual experience writing functional and technical design specifications.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, in person, by telephone, and with large teams.
* Strong prior technical, development background in either data Services or Engineering
* Demonstrated experience resolving complex data integration problems;
* Must be able to work cross-functionally. Above all else, must be equal parts data-driven and results-driven.
Krishna – Sr. Recruiter
NAM Info Inc
2525 US Highway 130, BLDG D, Suite 2
Cranbury, NJ 08512
Tel: 732 743 5962
Fax:732 572 2611
USA | CANADA | INDIA
MBE Certified Company , E Verify Company