Title: Business Leader/ Operations Manager
Are you an individual who has been looking for an entrepreneurial opportunity and believe you have the potential to create and run a cutting edge business unit yourselves under the guidance of experts? Are you looking for a challenge that gives you the freedom to implement your ideas and energy to accelerate your career?
If yes, this could be your chance and the change you might be looking for.
AugRay founded in 2014 (part of Wisdom InfoTech, USA) is seeking budding business operation managers to develop one or more internal new business units and to take one such opportunity to market as a viable and have an accelerated growth with the company.
AugRay is a patented AI based eXtended Reality(AR, MR, VR) solutions provider and provides cutting edge products for B2B sector enabling marketing & sales and operational efficiency for startups to Fortune 100 companies (Retail, Realestate, Auto, Manufacturing and more)
- The individual will be an integral part of the AugRay Labs team, acting with significant levels of autonomy and responsibility.
- Candidates for this position should be excited and informed about relevant technologies and industries, have technical skills or a demonstrated ability to work productively with engineers and stakeholders, be driven to identify and solve problems, and have an innate compulsion to build useful things and companies (and some understanding of the processes and challenges involved in doing so).
- The individual will act as the overall business champion for one or more business concepts, leading technology development, helping develop and expand the market case, completing the business model, and guiding operations and implementation.
- The individual will have access to AugRay Labs personnel, resources, and infrastructure. However, this is a hands-on role that requires individual accountability and effective operation across a spectrum of subject matter, timeframes, and complexity.
The individual, with support from the AugRay Labs organization and project team(s),
- Develop and hone business concept(s) to target compelling, actionable long-term market opportunities.
- Draft product/business strategies, determine product specifications, deliver technology product, and ensure appropriate quality control.
- Identify, validate and deliver product to a viable market segment; supervise market research, and market trials.
- Create and implement marketing plan and business development plan with the help of AugRay team.
- Determine business and revenue model and supervise creation of pro forma financial model.
- Manage project/company-level budgets and capitalization.
- Manage project company-level operations.
- Report on product and project development activities and progress.
- Assist in recruiting.
- Demonstrate honesty, responsibility, integrity, work as a team and fulfillment of commitments.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Excellent academic credentials.
- Operating experience or exposure at a high-performing, high-growth business or research organization a plus.
- Leadership ability, evidenced by technology- or business-related leadership role at a start-up company or other fast-growing organization.
- Ability to create and effectively communicate business visions and strategies, written business plans, and presentation materials.
- Technology development experience, either in technical or business capacities.
- Product and program management experience.
- Budget and profit-and-loss responsibility desirable.
- Proven ability to take on extensive responsibility and excel in a small team environment.
- Strong work ethic and self-starter a must with ability to take part in a wide verity of startup roles (from marketing, sales, strategy, leadership, technology, QA, Customer service and more)
Required Computer Skills:
- MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Presentation applications
- Some programming background a plus
- Bachelor's degree from accredited institution and 1+ plus years of relevant experience.
- Entrepreneurial with Sales and Marketing, technology with appropriate Degree
- Milwaukee, MidWest region preferable (remote is ok) as long as you are in the USA
- Attractive full time, variable with stock options.