We have multiple Test Engineer positions with us. This will be a C2H and a remote opportunity.
Experience with TOSCA or ARD or Scriptless automation or model-based testing is mandatory.
Job Title: Test Engineer
The Test Engineer position requires experience in modeling, design & execution, automation, reporting, and analysis. The Test Engineer will be responsible for the design, implementation, and maintenance of a test automation architecture as well as the technical evolution of the resulting test automation solution.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Hands-on testing and development of automation scripts using scriptless automation tools
- Creation of Test folder structure, the definition of Test cycle and suite and movement of test cases from Test Design to Test Execution
- Expected to be aware of the defined test approach
- Creation of test execution plan for automation with object identification on the impacted applications and repository updates
- Lead the script failure analysis and exception on Tosca and drive resolution
- Expected to make adjustments Models (inc data definitions) in case of small/minor change
- Facilitate issues root cause analysis and mapping to associated requirements in the source of record
- Lead on data planning, test execution, and ticket management support
- Test reporting and status reporting
- 2+ years of experience in software testing
- Require experience in model-based testing
- Require experience in scriptless automation
- Preferred experience in Tricentis Tosca or Agile Requirements Designer (ARD)
- Require Mobile testing experience (using tools such as AMT) including manual and automated testing on real devices or simulators/emulators
- Require experience in Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) or other test management tools
- Preferred experience in Services/Back End Testing (API, SOA, etc)