We are looking for a Senior Project Manager who will manage cross functional client, customer, product development, and technology including Retail, Infrastructure, Supply Chain, for our Client which is a Tele dentistry Company based out of Nashville TN.
Role: Senior Project Manager
Location: Nashville, TN
Duration: Long Term
Key Skills: Project Manager, PMP, Waterfall, Agile development, Kanban, Microsoft Project, Clarity, Jira, Smartsheet’s, Retail, Infrastructure, Supply Chain, ERP
The Sr. Project Manager will manage cross functional client, customer, product development, and technology including Retail, Infrastructure, Supply Chain, ERP, etc. Backoffice projects or front end development projects to ensure exceptional execution of business and technology goals. The individual will be a change agent responsible for identifying opportunities to drive value to client, driving cross-functional or functional teams to solve complex problems, as well as leveraging personal influence skills to remove barriers and bring projects to completion. She/he plans, organizes, and controls program, project, or process to deliver required business solutions within agreed timeframes and budgets while ensuring adherence to standards and quality for technology projects.
The successful candidate must possess strong influence, people, analytical, and problem-solving skills, as well as ability to drive significant results in ambiguous situations. Travel may be required post COVID situation. This is a position should be able to lead and manage complex programs/projects with minimal guidance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leads cross functional programs and projects from ideation to implementation. Creates business cases, develops solutions, and implements projects effectively.
- Accountable for the delivery of multiple client or internal projects that require coordination and orchestration across multiple internal stakeholders and delivery teams, including Client Services, Product Management, Customer Solutions, Marketing, Enterprise Program Management, Procurement, Supplier Management, Operations, Transportation, Quality, Engineering, IT, Finance, etc.
- Understands client requirements and objectives; translates client requirements into operational requirements to functional group.
- Process engineering experience to design, develop, and refine technology work in-take processes, work prioritization across broader set of programs and projects to ensure business outcomes are met and teams stay focused.
- Ensure time spend on technology projects is billed to appropriate projects and phases in a timely manner to ensure capitalization.
- Clearly communicates vision and requirements to functional group.
- Develops program and project milestones and drives accountability across each of the project stakeholders.
- Coordinates internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Supports complex programs and projects in all phases to ensure within scope, budgets, and timelines.
- Drives effective program and project management best practices across technology.
- Is data driven in program/project tracking and management and tracks financials and program/project performance through KPIs/OKRs and scorecards/dashboards.
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with colleagues, vendors, and 3rd parties.
- Manages multiple, parallel project tasks using formal project planning techniques and tools.
- Facilitates root cause analysis and problem resolution across cross-functional teams.
- Produces collateral for and runs status meetings, project steering committee and core team meetings to track progress against milestones and resolve challenges.
- Creates/uses a robust set of project artifacts to report progress, pro-actively identify emerging issues/risks, develops risk mitigation plans, assigns ownership and accountability, and triggers follow-ups or escalations as needed.
- Report out to executive team and/or client teams on results, risks, and opportunities identified.
- Serves as a single point of contact for overall project issues.
- Contributes to and drives adoption of program/project management best practices and artifacts.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 2-4 years of managing complex programs and/or 8-10 years of senior project management experience. Certifications are helpful.
- Experiences of having worked with waterfall, agile development, and Kanban development methodologies are important for effective program/project management.
- Experiences with tools like Microsoft Project, Clarity, Jira, SmartSheets, etc. are a plus.
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal, and written skills.
- Strong collaboration and cross functional partnership skills; ability to influence internal colleagues from all business functions.
- Ability to manage large scale projects and present results to senior levels.
- Strong business acumen, analytical ability, and financial skills.
- Self-starter with strong desire to identify and lead opportunities that drive significant business impact.
- Ability to appropriately prioritize and drive initiatives while operating in a highly matrixed environment.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
· The ability to work under minimal supervision.
· Strong self-starter, assertiveness, good written and interpersonal skills.
· Effective conflict management and communications skills.
· Demonstrated customer service and organizational skills.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment but remain appropriately detail-oriented.
· Ability to travel if needed.
· Ability to handle pressure in a dynamic environment.
· Experience within technology infrastructure or other related technology fields.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.