React- Redux Developer with PostgreSQL
Job Location:- Cerritos, CA
UST Global is looking for React-Redux Developer. Experience in functional programming required
• Experience in React (v16), React-Redux(v7+) required
• Experience in frontend build tools like Webpack and Babel and package managers like Yarn and NPM
• Reason, Buckle script , OCaml or similar ecosystems preferred
• Experience in Elixir, Phoenix, Ecto and NodeJS
• Familiarity with Jenkins/Git and similar devops/CI tools required.
• Experience in PostgreSQL (12) • Extremely self-motivated and capable of working on a variety of different features in a short period of time
• Eagerness to learn new programming languages to improve the end product
• Ability and willingness to work directly with business stakeholders and end-users to understand needs and refine requirements
• Ability and willingness to investigate and resolve bugs in the system via both logs and end-user reports Ability and willingness to QA own work and work of others on the team
• Extremely collaborative
* Proactively identify solutions for technical issues ,Ability to maintain technical evaluation procedures
* Ability to estimate project effort based on the requirement ,Perform and evaluate test results against product specifications.
* Break down complex problems into logical components.
* Interface with other teams, designers, and other parallel practices
* Set goals for self and team. Provide feedback to team members
* Create and articulate impactful technical presentations
* Follow high level of business etiquette in emails and other business communication
* Drive conference calls with customers and answer customer questions
* Proactively ask for and offer help, Ability to work under pressure, determine dependencies, risks, facilitate planning; handling multiple tasks.
* Build confidence with customers by meeting the deliverables on time with a quality product Knowledge Examples: Deep level proficiency in the specialist area,Proficiency in technology stacks, Appropriate software programs / modules, Programming languages, DBMS, Operating Systems and software platforms , SDLC , Integrated development environment (IDE), Agile – Scrum or Kanban Methods, Knowledge of customer domain and sub-domain where problem is solved, Knowledge of new technologies (e.g. Data science, AI/ML, IoT, big data, and cloud platform, etc RDBMS and NOSQL ,Deep knowledge of architecting solutions and applications on cloud-based infrastructures.