Program: Energy Conservation Program
Location: 400 West Ave
Position: Production Coordinator
Hours: 37.5 hrs / 52 wk
Salary Range: $45,000
Salary Grade: 10
Summary of Responsibilities:
The Production Coordinator’s role is to increase efficiency and effectiveness of Energy Conservation Program’s Dept. (ECP) service operations, by performing a variety of administrative, accounting, customer service and quality control duties.
Qualifications/Education and Experience:
- Associates Degree in Business Administration, Accounting or related discipline preferred; or a combination of education (H.S. Diploma required) and three (3) years of work experience will be considered.
- Familiarity with housing, energy retrofits, housing healthy and safety measures and the construction field/equipment/terminology or related professional/technical certifications Building Performance Institute (BPI) is an asset. Must be willing to obtain and maintain recommended approved coursework/training/certifications, which provide the required knowledge, skills and experience to perform or enhance the job duties.
- Completion of OSHA coursework or related professional/technical certifications including Building Performance Institute credentials (BMI) is an asset.
- Must possess excellent organizational and planning skills
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills are required: enthusiasm, sensitivity and respect for all consumers is required; must be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality for all items of a sensitive nature.
- Requires a strong working level knowledge of business accounting procedures and data base management.
- Requires ability to oversee Dept. information, record keeping and reporting systems.
- Must maintain both paper and electronic files/logs, etc.; have the ability to perform data input
- Must be able to perform and oversee financial transactions including, electronic transfers of data to assorted funders and program contacts.
- Proficiency with all Microsoft Office Application
- Requires the physical health and physical capability to work in the field and an office setting.